Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Updating my blog - whoops four years goes by so fast

I'm going to start writing in this again. This is exciting. It's interesting how some of my interests have changed so much within four years but at the same time, my thought process is still pretty much the same. I've been so busy ever since school started. There's so many things I want/have to do. I am so busy with school work, work, and drill but at the same time I also want to hang out with my boyfriend, my friends, and my family. I also wish I had some time just for myself to draw or read or just do what I please. I truly can't wait for spring break to come. I feel so squished with all my school work and I can't wait to just relax a bit. I'm going to be making some time for myself to write my thoughts down on this blog though. It's always nice to look back on my own feelings and thoughts at a different time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment