Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loveless? Don't put yourself down.


There will always be those days when you feel like you're the only one without some sort of love life. And you feel left out. And alone...You envy every couple within your eyesight and long for a man (or woman) to sweep you off your feet. And you constantly wonder What's wrong with me? Why haven't I found him yet?





Then you start to think Maybe it's because I'm not pretty enough...Maybe it's because I'm too fat. Maybe it's because I'm not smart. Maybe it's because I should wear more makeup and wear my hair a certain way. Maybe it's because I'm wearing all the wrong clothes.

You get so caught up in your own insecurities that you don't realize how beautiful and intelligent you already are. Think about it: Would the RIGHT person for you care about all these petty little things? NO. Because they would love you just the way you are. You would be attractive in their eyes. You would be a size 2 in their eyes. You would be smart, funny, and interesting in their eyes. They could care less about what clothes you wear, how you wear your hair, or what makeup you do or don't wear. Because they fell in love with you.



Everyone wants a partner that is confident in themselves and proud of who they are. Would you want to be a guy or girl that has no self esteem and is constantly putting themselves down? You have to learn to truly love yourself first before you can love someone else.

Be very, very patient. That special person could be anywhere. When you've found your special somebody, you will just know it. It might take a while, but love wouldn't be so special if you fell in love every day, right?

If you do meet (or have met) the guy or girl of your dreams, make sure to always treat them well and make them feel special. Never ever take them for granted and never let them be the one that got away because true love doesn't happen every day.

All I can say for now is good luck to you, my friend. I'm still looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment